The Mount Adams School District is an equal opportunity employer. The District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability, or genetic information. Additionally we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation. The District has implemented an affirmative action program and encourages qualified women and minority applicants to apply.
Certificated and Classified Jobs:
The Mt. Adams School District will now only accept Certificated
employment applications through our online job center located at:
If you have any problems or questions, please call our
Payroll/Personnel Department - 509-874-2611
In house only:
- Middle School Tutors
- Elementary Reading/Math Intervention Teachers for Before School Program (1 reading, 1 math)
- Elementary Reading Intervention (4-6 teachers) for grades K-4 for After School Program
- Middle/High School Homework Help/Tutor (2 teachers)
- English Class for Spanish Speaking Parents (1 teacher)
- English Class for Spanish Speaking Parents (1 classified)
(Job Descriptions for above positions are available from Federal Programs Office)
- Home Hospital Tutor for Elementary Student
Substitute Bus Drivers (rate of pay: $18.57/hour). Driver training provided for eligible candidates.
Positions open until filled. Salary determined by the salary schedule. E.O.E
Middle School - Coaches:
- Girls Basketball
Download Coaching Application: Microsoft Word / Adobe Acrobat
Coaching Application Insert: Adobe Acrobat
All applicants must pass the FBI/WSP background check, and meet Highly Qualified requirements for Core Subjects.
Mt. Adams School District reserves the right to seek qualified candidates until position is filled.
The Mount Adams School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.